Clark Academic Center
Hub for Academic Excellence
Procedures for Contacting the Clark Academic Center for Cycle 5
While the Hilda Kroeker Library is closed due to COVID19, the Clark Academic Center (CAC) will not be operating on campus. In an effort to continue to support Calvary students’ academic activities, the CAC will be operating remotely by using the following processes.
Tutors will assist student through the following means:
- Providing feedback on papers/assignments submitted via email to email@example.com
- Responding to email questions for assistance in understanding and completing assignments via email.
- Arranging for telephone conversations and/or virtual meetings by making appointments through email.
- Speaking to students through telephone conversations, Facetime, Skype, or Zoom meetings (depending on mutually agreeable access).
- Zoom meetings will be set up by the tutor who will provide the student with a link to join the meeting. There is no cost to the student, but a webcam and microphone will be required to participate in these meetings. Zoom meetings can be accessed on smartphones as well as laptops/desktops/iPads.
Free tutoring is available for:
- Building writing skills
- Honing style guide skills (Turabian, APA, MLA) for undergraduate and graduate students
- Improving study skills
- Enhancing reading skills
- Graduate thesis and dissertation help
- Goal setting
- Time management skills
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Rose H. Henness, Director of the Clark Academic Center:
Got Questions? Ask an Academic Coach!