Welcome to the Development Department at Calvary University, where we work to promote Calvary to prospective donors & maintain relationships with alumni and current donors. Calvary University’s goal has always been to prepare Christians to live and serve in the church and the world according to the biblical worldview. Working within the realm of the development Department is no different. We are staffed by men and women who love the Lord and strive to serve Calvary and our supporters as they are serving in the church and the world. The department uses these seven commitments as our standard.
- be spiritually prepared for the battle.
- trust god to be the fundraiser.
- don’t make decisions without prayerful discernment.
- be willing to invest the time in building kingdom relationships.
- always make the ministry more important than the money.
- seek and value accountability.
- be sure god gets the glory!
william "bill" stebbins
chief development officer
director of advancement;